- In the box o' stuff from previous workplace was a stack of zip disks. That very fact assures that whatever they contain is of no use. 11 hours ago
- Daughter choral group sings national anthem at the Wizards game tomorrow. She's rehearsing at home right now. It's wonderful. 13 hours ago
- RT @ed_harrell: My kind of protest sign. https://t.co/PVMGh1AR5f 13 hours ago
- I've become hooked on Slack's message yourself feature. 16 hours ago
- RT @granthpaulsen: Baseball is back with a bang. twitter.com/MLB/status/835… 18 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.
Tag Archives: standards
Those are my words, not theirs. It came to light today that OGC has decided to withdraw the GeoServices REST Specification, also known as the “ESRI REST API,” as a proposed standard. I will not take up the relative merits … Continue reading
The Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) has published a draft GeoPackage specification for comment. The GeoPackage specification attempts to create a non-proprietary means for packaging and exchanging all geospatial data in all its forms (vector, raster, and tiles). A couple of … Continue reading