- RT @ManoMarks: What if we bought the browsing history of legislators who voted against privacy, and posted it? @LastWeekTonight seems up y… 1 hour ago
- RT @spatialadjusted: HWJF 01: Ian White and Where are they now? spatiallyadjusted.com/hwjf-ian-white… 1 hour ago
- Checking out the new Hangouts with @jamesmfee in podcast form spatiallyadjusted.com/hwjf-ian-white… 2 hours ago
- RT @mcuban: The new NBA https://t.co/RkV6PkwXaD 3 hours ago
- RT @MSGIC_MD: Read @billdollins blog on @tugisconf #MSGIC #GIS #MD #TUgis2017 blog.geomusings.com/2017/03/22/tug… via @geomusingsblog 7 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.
Tag Archives: soapbox
When it’s really a desktop application. Over the past few weeks, I have been reading with conflicted agreement the posts of Brian Timoney and Bill Morris about the nature of geo-portals and what they should or should not be and … Continue reading