- In the box o' stuff from previous workplace was a stack of zip disks. That very fact assures that whatever they contain is of no use. 11 hours ago
- Daughter choral group sings national anthem at the Wizards game tomorrow. She's rehearsing at home right now. It's wonderful. 13 hours ago
- RT @ed_harrell: My kind of protest sign. https://t.co/PVMGh1AR5f 13 hours ago
- I've become hooked on Slack's message yourself feature. 16 hours ago
- RT @granthpaulsen: Baseball is back with a bang. twitter.com/MLB/status/835… 18 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.
Tag Archives: IFTTT
If you’re about to embark on a requirements drill or needs assessment focused on “web GIS,” it is important to be sure to answer one question as you proceed: Do you actually need any specialized mapping server at all? If … Continue reading
In my work supporting various aspects of geospatial data modeling, I’ve spent a lot of time delving into concepts around configuration management of such data models. We’ve been able to apply a core tool set to perform various functions such … Continue reading
I’m happy to see that James has decided keep Planet Geospatial going. It’s been one of the more consistently valuable resources in the community since its inception and it’s good that it will continue. While I’m looking forward to seeing … Continue reading
I’ve been dabbling more with Quantum GIS (QGIS) lately. I’m not doing anything particularly sophisticated but it’s a great viewer for some data types (SpatiaLite, GeoJSON) that aren’t supported by my commercial desktop GIS so it’s helping me validate outputs … Continue reading