- RT @ManoMarks: What if we bought the browsing history of legislators who voted against privacy, and posted it? @LastWeekTonight seems up y… 1 hour ago
- RT @spatialadjusted: HWJF 01: Ian White and Where are they now? spatiallyadjusted.com/hwjf-ian-white… 1 hour ago
- Checking out the new Hangouts with @jamesmfee in podcast form spatiallyadjusted.com/hwjf-ian-white… 1 hour ago
- RT @mcuban: The new NBA https://t.co/RkV6PkwXaD 3 hours ago
- RT @MSGIC_MD: Read @billdollins blog on @tugisconf #MSGIC #GIS #MD #TUgis2017 blog.geomusings.com/2017/03/22/tug… via @geomusingsblog 6 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.
Tag Archives: IFTTT
If you’re about to embark on a requirements drill or needs assessment focused on “web GIS,” it is important to be sure to answer one question as you proceed: Do you actually need any specialized mapping server at all? If … Continue reading
In my work supporting various aspects of geospatial data modeling, I’ve spent a lot of time delving into concepts around configuration management of such data models. We’ve been able to apply a core tool set to perform various functions such … Continue reading
I’m happy to see that James has decided keep Planet Geospatial going. It’s been one of the more consistently valuable resources in the community since its inception and it’s good that it will continue. While I’m looking forward to seeing … Continue reading
I’ve been dabbling more with Quantum GIS (QGIS) lately. I’m not doing anything particularly sophisticated but it’s a great viewer for some data types (SpatiaLite, GeoJSON) that aren’t supported by my commercial desktop GIS so it’s helping me validate outputs … Continue reading