- RT @ManoMarks: What if we bought the browsing history of legislators who voted against privacy, and posted it? @LastWeekTonight seems up y… 1 hour ago
- RT @spatialadjusted: HWJF 01: Ian White and Where are they now? spatiallyadjusted.com/hwjf-ian-white… 1 hour ago
- Checking out the new Hangouts with @jamesmfee in podcast form spatiallyadjusted.com/hwjf-ian-white… 2 hours ago
- RT @mcuban: The new NBA https://t.co/RkV6PkwXaD 3 hours ago
- RT @MSGIC_MD: Read @billdollins blog on @tugisconf #MSGIC #GIS #MD #TUgis2017 blog.geomusings.com/2017/03/22/tug… via @geomusingsblog 7 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.
Tag Archives: ESRI
A while back, I posted about my desire to see GeoJSON supported as an output format from ArcGIS Server. I found myself needing that capability so I recently completed, and posted to GitHub, a first cut at a server object … Continue reading
Those are my words, not theirs. It came to light today that OGC has decided to withdraw the GeoServices REST Specification, also known as the “ESRI REST API,” as a proposed standard. I will not take up the relative merits … Continue reading
For various reasons, I can’t attend today’s inaugural FedGeoDay at the Woolly Mammoth Theatre in Washington, DC, though I’ll be watching the hashtag with great interest. Jack Flood of Arc2Earth, however, has already posted his slides to SlideShare: Fedgeodays 022013 … Continue reading
Okay, everybody calm the hell down. Anyone who thinks that the Esri acquisition of GeoIQ is strange hasn’t been paying attention to two things: 1) the direction that Esri says they want to go and 2) what the GeoIQ platform … Continue reading
I read Learon Dalby’s latest GISuser.com expert column (disclosure: I am a contributor there also) with great interest since it addresses an issue with which I have worked closely over the years: availability of GIS data in a time of … Continue reading