- In the box o' stuff from previous workplace was a stack of zip disks. That very fact assures that whatever they contain is of no use. 11 hours ago
- Daughter choral group sings national anthem at the Wizards game tomorrow. She's rehearsing at home right now. It's wonderful. 13 hours ago
- RT @ed_harrell: My kind of protest sign. https://t.co/PVMGh1AR5f 13 hours ago
- I've become hooked on Slack's message yourself feature. 16 hours ago
- RT @granthpaulsen: Baseball is back with a bang. twitter.com/MLB/status/835… 18 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.
Tag Archives: arcgis
A while back, I posted about my desire to see GeoJSON supported as an output format from ArcGIS Server. I found myself needing that capability so I recently completed, and posted to GitHub, a first cut at a server object … Continue reading
A while back, I blogged the availability of a GDAL/OGR plug-in for ArcGIS desktop by Ragi Burhum at AmigoCloud. At the time, I was hoping to dig into it fairly quickly but that didn’t happen and I’m finally getting to … Continue reading
So I’ve actually noticed a surprising uptick in traffic related to zigGIS lately? We also had someone asking about ST-Links on the zigGIS mailing list last week. Clearly, there’s still a level of interest out there for the problem that … Continue reading
Mike Hogan tweeted that the Esri deprecation plan for ArcGIS 10.0 and 10.1 is now available. It can be found here. Much of what it contains is not new as Esri has been pretty good about getting information related to … Continue reading