So the upcoming release of ArcGIS 9.3.1 SP1 addresses a lot of issues. I am somewhat curious why it’s not being called 9.3.2. Calling it a service pack seems to be mixing metaphors. Hopefully, ESRI will reconsider before it hits the street.
- RT @geofeeds: GeoHipster - Bill Dollins: ““GIS” as a distinct technological entity is disappearing” ift.tt/2LCKlmP #geofeeds 1 hour ago
- In which I discuss roasting marshmallows and the virtues of truck stop coffee. twitter.com/tonyquartararo… 3 hours ago
- RT @tim_morrissey: This is awesome fulcrumapp.com/apps/baseball-… @colemanm @billdollins 4 hours ago
- RT @GeoNe_ws: OpenLayers v5.1.3 released buff.ly/2JN8ghL 6 hours ago
- Three flat treadmill miles to work out some lingering soreness. The war on cubicle body continues. https://t.co/ihNet5oOmp 6 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.