So the upcoming release of ArcGIS 9.3.1 SP1 addresses a lot of issues. I am somewhat curious why it’s not being called 9.3.2. Calling it a service pack seems to be mixing metaphors. Hopefully, ESRI will reconsider before it hits the street.
- Roll Dogs! War Hound! Retriever Top! Gig 'Em Doggies! <-- I'm trying out some cheers because I'm not sure we have one. #UMBC 4 hours ago
- Go Retrievers! 5 hours ago
- "And Jesus; Jesus wants to go to Venus." On this sunny Sunday afternoon, old school Elton John is what works. 10 hours ago
- After five fun hours outside seeing some ska, punk, and reggae, this hits the spot. https://t.co/92Oc8rD9zN 1 day ago
- RT @SportsCenter: A bettor put down an $800 money-line bet on UMBC. That paid a net 16 THOUSAND DOLLARS. https://t.co/jnFC4lf55G 1 day ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.