I just noticed that the samples page for the ESRI Silverlight API in the ESRI Resource Center has been updated to include samples for interacting with MapIt. I haven’t had a chance to dig into MapIt yet but these should help you get started if you’re using Silverlight. (Which I am for one project. More on that in a forthcoming post.) The graphics layer sample is here. From there you can check out the rest.
- RT @meagan_earley: Had so much fun at the @spatialnetworks races today! Although we didn't win the race, we did win best-looking robot! 🎖️🏆… 9 hours ago
- We do not go hungry during all-hands week at @spatialnetworks. Photo courtesy @TheKelliConlin https://t.co/00OabJcR47 14 hours ago
- If you want to learn more about mobile data collection with @fulcrumapp, join our webinar. fulcrumapp.com/webinars/ 14 hours ago
- NSF Grant funding is providing damage assessments of TX, FL, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands. fulcrumapp.com/blog/assessing… via @fulcrumapp 1 day ago
- McCain brings it home. Again. mccain.senate.gov/public/index.c… 1 day ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.