I just noticed that the samples page for the ESRI Silverlight API in the ESRI Resource Center has been updated to include samples for interacting with MapIt. I haven’t had a chance to dig into MapIt yet but these should help you get started if you’re using Silverlight. (Which I am for one project. More on that in a forthcoming post.) The graphics layer sample is here. From there you can check out the rest.
- Glad I ran yesterday. The war on cubicle body continues. https://t.co/X20pp0f46i 4 hours ago
- RT @kennathalon: @tonyquartararo discussing the future of data collection #DGI2018 #geospatial data https://t.co/eFV0oO21zB 15 hours ago
- Now headlines cluttering my notifications. Twitter getting more unusable every day. https://t.co/hOxJwI2ShY 17 hours ago
- RT @cstross: An unspecified time after the impostor syndrome goes away, over-the-hill syndrome moves in: the irrational conviction that you… 22 hours ago
- RT @EvenRouault: #OGR MVT driver + enhanced MBTiles driver to read MapBox Vector Tiles have landed in #GDAL trunk: gdal.org/drv_mvt.html 23 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.