I just noticed that the samples page for the ESRI Silverlight API in the ESRI Resource Center has been updated to include samples for interacting with MapIt. I haven’t had a chance to dig into MapIt yet but these should help you get started if you’re using Silverlight. (Which I am for one project. More on that in a forthcoming post.) The graphics layer sample is here. From there you can check out the rest.
- RT @DroneDeploy: Turn your map annotations into tasks for field service follow up using @fulcrumapp. It's free in our App Market. https://t… 4 hours ago
- RT @StevenSandhoff: We ought to have more of this. Consider becoming a donor. We can do great things for each other. twitter.com/cbsnews/status… 4 hours ago
- RT @axios: Drug overdoses have killed as many Americans this year as died fighting in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan combined. https://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @wedoITNews: Create iOS & Android #mobile forms in minutes for fast, easy data collection anywhere,anytime! #LatLonGO @fulcrumapp https:… 6 hours ago
- RT @postgis: pgAdmin3 LTS Now Supports PostgreSQL 10 dlvr.it/PPK7qQ https://t.co/xTKzoNduG5 10 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.