I just noticed that the samples page for the ESRI Silverlight API in the ESRI Resource Center has been updated to include samples for interacting with MapIt. I haven’t had a chance to dig into MapIt yet but these should help you get started if you’re using Silverlight. (Which I am for one project. More on that in a forthcoming post.) The graphics layer sample is here. From there you can check out the rest.
- Learn from, and support, one of the best. #FOSS4G twitter.com/geomenke/statu… 1 hour ago
- The @spatialnetworks crew is scattered throughout Fenway. #FOSS4G https://t.co/PPr3isSyqX 4 hours ago
- RT @fulcrumapp: Spatial Networks has several openings for analysts & developers - Are you up to the challenge? - buff.ly/2vEIgRV 5 hours ago
- RT @geofeeds: GISuser.com - DigitalGlobe Announces Four-Year Direct Access Contract with the Australian Department of Defence … 5 hours ago
- #FOSS4G is always a fire hose. It's awesome. 9 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.