There is no direct upgrade yet so you need to remove the November CTP. Apparently, the uninstall doesn’t always work well (hey, it’s beta). Luckily, Tim’s post straightened me out. This worked for me. More accurately, the guidance in Michael’s comment worked for me.
- RT @meagan_earley: Had so much fun at the @spatialnetworks races today! Although we didn't win the race, we did win best-looking robot! 🎖️🏆… 9 hours ago
- We do not go hungry during all-hands week at @spatialnetworks. Photo courtesy @TheKelliConlin https://t.co/00OabJcR47 14 hours ago
- If you want to learn more about mobile data collection with @fulcrumapp, join our webinar. fulcrumapp.com/webinars/ 14 hours ago
- NSF Grant funding is providing damage assessments of TX, FL, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands. fulcrumapp.com/blog/assessing… via @fulcrumapp 1 day ago
- McCain brings it home. Again. mccain.senate.gov/public/index.c… 1 day ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.