There is no direct upgrade yet so you need to remove the November CTP. Apparently, the uninstall doesn’t always work well (hey, it’s beta). Luckily, Tim’s post straightened me out. This worked for me. More accurately, the guidance in Michael’s comment worked for me.
- For a small fee, team @spatialnetworks will bring our winning aura to your ballpark and help the home team to victory. 14 minutes ago
- Learn from, and support, one of the best. #FOSS4G twitter.com/geomenke/statu… 2 hours ago
- The @spatialnetworks crew is scattered throughout Fenway. #FOSS4G https://t.co/PPr3isSyqX 4 hours ago
- RT @fulcrumapp: Spatial Networks has several openings for analysts & developers - Are you up to the challenge? - buff.ly/2vEIgRV 5 hours ago
- RT @geofeeds: GISuser.com - DigitalGlobe Announces Four-Year Direct Access Contract with the Australian Department of Defence … 5 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.