There is no direct upgrade yet so you need to remove the November CTP. Apparently, the uninstall doesn’t always work well (hey, it’s beta). Luckily, Tim’s post straightened me out. This worked for me. More accurately, the guidance in Michael’s comment worked for me.
- https://t.co/Qamm2teJaQ 12 hours ago
- Written by a good friend who knows a hell of a lot about our fisheries. Wherever you may enjoy coastal fishing, rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- #gistribe twitter.com/colemanm/statu… 14 hours ago
- Excited to see the response for our #Foresight products. spatialnetworks.com/foresight/ twitter.com/tonyquartararo… 15 hours ago
- RT @FlxKu: If you're into @postgis and into query execution plans, you might like my new blog post on querying point vs. line-based traject… 17 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.