There is no direct upgrade yet so you need to remove the November CTP. Apparently, the uninstall doesn’t always work well (hey, it’s beta). Luckily, Tim’s post straightened me out. This worked for me. More accurately, the guidance in Michael’s comment worked for me.
- RT @DroneDeploy: Turn your map annotations into tasks for field service follow up using @fulcrumapp. It's free in our App Market. https://t… 4 hours ago
- RT @StevenSandhoff: We ought to have more of this. Consider becoming a donor. We can do great things for each other. twitter.com/cbsnews/status… 4 hours ago
- RT @axios: Drug overdoses have killed as many Americans this year as died fighting in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan combined. https://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @wedoITNews: Create iOS & Android #mobile forms in minutes for fast, easy data collection anywhere,anytime! #LatLonGO @fulcrumapp https:… 6 hours ago
- RT @postgis: pgAdmin3 LTS Now Supports PostgreSQL 10 dlvr.it/PPK7qQ https://t.co/xTKzoNduG5 10 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.