Things have been a little quiet (publicly) with zigGIS, owing mainly to outside workload. For those of you who may be wondering, Abe Gillespie, the original author of zigGIS is now more fully engaged on it and making some updates. He should have some announcements in the coming weeks but I just wanted to float a balloon and let everyone know that it is moving forward.
- For a small fee, team @spatialnetworks will bring our winning aura to your ballpark and help the home team to victory. 13 minutes ago
- Learn from, and support, one of the best. #FOSS4G twitter.com/geomenke/statu… 2 hours ago
- The @spatialnetworks crew is scattered throughout Fenway. #FOSS4G https://t.co/PPr3isSyqX 4 hours ago
- RT @fulcrumapp: Spatial Networks has several openings for analysts & developers - Are you up to the challenge? - buff.ly/2vEIgRV 5 hours ago
- RT @geofeeds: GISuser.com - DigitalGlobe Announces Four-Year Direct Access Contract with the Australian Department of Defence … 5 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.