Things have been a little quiet (publicly) with zigGIS, owing mainly to outside workload. For those of you who may be wondering, Abe Gillespie, the original author of zigGIS is now more fully engaged on it and making some updates. He should have some announcements in the coming weeks but I just wanted to float a balloon and let everyone know that it is moving forward.
- Glad I ran yesterday. The war on cubicle body continues. https://t.co/X20pp0f46i 4 hours ago
- RT @kennathalon: @tonyquartararo discussing the future of data collection #DGI2018 #geospatial data https://t.co/eFV0oO21zB 14 hours ago
- Now headlines cluttering my notifications. Twitter getting more unusable every day. https://t.co/hOxJwI2ShY 17 hours ago
- RT @cstross: An unspecified time after the impostor syndrome goes away, over-the-hill syndrome moves in: the irrational conviction that you… 22 hours ago
- RT @EvenRouault: #OGR MVT driver + enhanced MBTiles driver to read MapBox Vector Tiles have landed in #GDAL trunk: gdal.org/drv_mvt.html 23 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.