Things have been a little quiet (publicly) with zigGIS, owing mainly to outside workload. For those of you who may be wondering, Abe Gillespie, the original author of zigGIS is now more fully engaged on it and making some updates. He should have some announcements in the coming weeks but I just wanted to float a balloon and let everyone know that it is moving forward.
- RT @DroneDeploy: Turn your map annotations into tasks for field service follow up using @fulcrumapp. It's free in our App Market. https://t… 4 hours ago
- RT @StevenSandhoff: We ought to have more of this. Consider becoming a donor. We can do great things for each other. twitter.com/cbsnews/status… 4 hours ago
- RT @axios: Drug overdoses have killed as many Americans this year as died fighting in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan combined. https://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @wedoITNews: Create iOS & Android #mobile forms in minutes for fast, easy data collection anywhere,anytime! #LatLonGO @fulcrumapp https:… 6 hours ago
- RT @postgis: pgAdmin3 LTS Now Supports PostgreSQL 10 dlvr.it/PPK7qQ https://t.co/xTKzoNduG5 10 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.