Things have been a little quiet (publicly) with zigGIS, owing mainly to outside workload. For those of you who may be wondering, Abe Gillespie, the original author of zigGIS is now more fully engaged on it and making some updates. He should have some announcements in the coming weeks but I just wanted to float a balloon and let everyone know that it is moving forward.
- RT @meagan_earley: Had so much fun at the @spatialnetworks races today! Although we didn't win the race, we did win best-looking robot! 🎖️🏆… 9 hours ago
- We do not go hungry during all-hands week at @spatialnetworks. Photo courtesy @TheKelliConlin https://t.co/00OabJcR47 14 hours ago
- If you want to learn more about mobile data collection with @fulcrumapp, join our webinar. fulcrumapp.com/webinars/ 14 hours ago
- NSF Grant funding is providing damage assessments of TX, FL, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands. fulcrumapp.com/blog/assessing… via @fulcrumapp 1 day ago
- McCain brings it home. Again. mccain.senate.gov/public/index.c… 1 day ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.