I’m a little behind the curve on this but I’ve had one customer holding out until recently. Now I can finally take the plunge. Who needs sleep? See you on the other side… 😉
- RT @capooti: Maintaining SDIs using distributed task queues goo.gl/MZGDGC #FOSS4G #geonode 4 hours ago
- And, yes, I just did "TFW when." Oops. 6 hours ago
- TFW when @howardbutler posts a link to a point cloud and now you have time to mow the lawn. ;) 6 hours ago
- The user bears equal responsibility for developing proficiency with a tool as the tool does for providing usability. 10 hours ago
- RT @JeffHarrison: The #mapping community needs more 'formats' like I need a hole in my head... #standards #geospatial 1 day ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.