This post from pfisk brought back a flood of memories. I haven’t done AutoLISP since I last used ArcCAD. I thought the point made about leveraging concepts from AutoLISP for 3D drawings was an interesting one.
- Might you know @ThomasDArnold ? twitter.com/PoliticsWolf/s… 8 hours ago
- RT @MdArchives: #OnThisDay 1781: George Washington arrives in Annapolis. The Maryland Gazette detailed his visit, goo.gl/5Jhpkm.… 8 hours ago
- That's @PatDWilson of @spatialnetworks spreading geo-wisdom to the next generation of geographers! twitter.com/USGIF/status/9… 9 hours ago
- RT @pointcloudpipe: PDAL is installable on Windows using #OSGeo4W. See gis.stackexchange.com/questions/2623… or pdal.io/workshop/osgeo… for more details 13 hours ago
- The text of the Geospatial Data Act is finally online. Check it out here: congress.gov/bill/115th-con… 15 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.