Paolo has created an installer for zigGIS and has also posted an installation guide. He has packaged together all of the correct versions of the supporting components so it solves the problems I described in an earlier post. I would highly recommend using the installer to get started.
- My co-worker @cfsanderson drops a great post on kids and coding. fulcrumapp.com/blog/kids-and-… 18 minutes ago
- RT @DroneDeploy: Turn your map annotations into tasks for field service follow up using @fulcrumapp. It's free in our App Market. https://t… 11 hours ago
- RT @StevenSandhoff: We ought to have more of this. Consider becoming a donor. We can do great things for each other. twitter.com/cbsnews/status… 11 hours ago
- RT @axios: Drug overdoses have killed as many Americans this year as died fighting in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan combined. https://t.co/… 12 hours ago
- RT @wedoITNews: Create iOS & Android #mobile forms in minutes for fast, easy data collection anywhere,anytime! #LatLonGO @fulcrumapp https:… 12 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.