Paolo has created an installer for zigGIS and has also posted an installation guide. He has packaged together all of the correct versions of the supporting components so it solves the problems I described in an earlier post. I would highly recommend using the installer to get started.
- Happy to see my kids' generation getting pissed off. Go get 'em! 18 hours ago
- RT @millermountainl: Make 2018 the year you learn to use spatial databases. New course using PostGIS and QGIS but concepts transfer to comm… 19 hours ago
- RT @danieljwindham: Pretty much killing it with the drone today: 1. Deploy on site (today was a test) 2. Fly a live map with @DroneDeploy… 1 day ago
- Happy to see my @geohipster colleague @jonahadkins has been elected to the OSM US Board. Congrats! #gistribe 1 day ago
- Sometimes, I suspect the prevalence of digital devices built on binary logic in our daily lives may have something… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.