I’m still playing around with zigGIS and I have noticed that it doesn’t seem to play well when I define the spatial reference of a data set in PostGIS. Any data set that has a defined spatial reference fails to draw in ArcMap. In addition, the layer properties always indicate that the coordinate system is undefined, whether on exists or not. This leads me to belienve that zigGIS is not handling the spatial references well.
- RT @MadCathedral: Over the past six months, I talked to numerous former employees of the company to figure out what exactly happened, and i… 3 hours ago
- The latest Verified Accounts Daily Digest! paper.li/billdollins/15… #dcfamily #clanwarleagues 4 hours ago
- The latest Companies/Orgs Daily Digest! paper.li/billdollins/15… #oscars #geospatial 4 hours ago
- We are pushing hard on enterprise features in @fulcrumapp . Here, Product Manager @brymcbride discusses the new aud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I've recently been trying to stay quiet in the shapefile religious wars, but watching the productivity suck it has… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.