I’m still playing around with zigGIS and I have noticed that it doesn’t seem to play well when I define the spatial reference of a data set in PostGIS. Any data set that has a defined spatial reference fails to draw in ArcMap. In addition, the layer properties always indicate that the coordinate system is undefined, whether on exists or not. This leads me to belienve that zigGIS is not handling the spatial references well.
- Quiet streets before dawn. It was a peaceful run. https://t.co/EHmZgu0QmQ 1 hour ago
- The @spatialnetworks crew enjoying all-hands week, watching the @TBLightning play the Carolina Hurricanes. https://t.co/fsghSxmdY3 12 hours ago
- Todd J. Pollard, GISP schooling up the team on data conditioning with FME during Spatial Networks all-hands week. lnkd.in/e9S4yPh 17 hours ago
- The @spatialnetworks getting schooled up on data conditioning with @SafeSoftware FME during all-hands week. https://t.co/i0RDFuhovp 17 hours ago
- Fresh @themappyisthour swag for @spatialnetworks all-hands. https://t.co/9dTLgmYXGj 23 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.