I’m still playing around with zigGIS and I have noticed that it doesn’t seem to play well when I define the spatial reference of a data set in PostGIS. Any data set that has a defined spatial reference fails to draw in ArcMap. In addition, the layer properties always indicate that the coordinate system is undefined, whether on exists or not. This leads me to belienve that zigGIS is not handling the spatial references well.
- The latest Verified Accounts Daily Digest! paper.li/billdollins/15… 22 hours ago
- The latest Companies/Orgs Daily Digest! paper.li/billdollins/15… Thanks to @geoObserver_ #millionneighborhoods 22 hours ago
- The closing number with Eliza gets me every time. 1 day ago
- Today’s trail run was just what I needed. https://t.co/ufTQt40dmm 1 day ago
- The latest Verified Accounts Daily Digest! paper.li/billdollins/15… Thanks to @CindyBoren 1 day ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.