I’m still playing around with zigGIS and I have noticed that it doesn’t seem to play well when I define the spatial reference of a data set in PostGIS. Any data set that has a defined spatial reference fails to draw in ArcMap. In addition, the layer properties always indicate that the coordinate system is undefined, whether on exists or not. This leads me to belienve that zigGIS is not handling the spatial references well.
- Software development is like renovating an old house, where you open up the walls to find uninsulated wiring and cr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 20 hours ago
- RT @_youhadonejob1: Agreed. https://t.co/wvMn81SZmb 21 hours ago
- RT @Billfgreer: @colemanm @CARTO @spatialnetworks i wore mine the other day... legit my most comfortable socks. #GeoComfy 22 hours ago
- Bringing back memories of scripting ArcEdit in ArcPlot mode -> “My Friend AML” by @jamesmfee medium.com/@jamesfee… 1 day ago
- RT @geomusingsblog: FOSS4G-NA 2018: People blog.geomusings.com/2018/05/22/fos… https://t.co/lV2uaj79nR 1 day ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.