I’m still playing around with zigGIS and I have noticed that it doesn’t seem to play well when I define the spatial reference of a data set in PostGIS. Any data set that has a defined spatial reference fails to draw in ArcMap. In addition, the layer properties always indicate that the coordinate system is undefined, whether on exists or not. This leads me to belienve that zigGIS is not handling the spatial references well.
- This says it all. twitter.com/revin/status/9… 26 minutes ago
- Along Highway 43 in Forkland, AL, the words "Acta non verba" are inscribed in hay bale art. Today is that day, Alab… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 11 hours ago
- RT @briantimoney: For students of economic geography who still don't have a thesis topic for the Spring semester. #youreWelcome https://t.c… 16 hours ago
- RT @rowdymcmuffin: My teacher said if I get 25k retweets we all get extra credit on our unit 3 ap gov test 1 day ago
- After spending the weekend flat on my back, eased back into it with two miles on the treadmill, focused on heart ra… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.