I’m still playing around with zigGIS and I have noticed that it doesn’t seem to play well when I define the spatial reference of a data set in PostGIS. Any data set that has a defined spatial reference fails to draw in ArcMap. In addition, the layer properties always indicate that the coordinate system is undefined, whether on exists or not. This leads me to belienve that zigGIS is not handling the spatial references well.
- No VTC tech is very good, but Skype borders on painful. 1 hour ago
- RT @hugoestr: The disruption narrative is appealling, but it has led to collective amnesia. The field tends to rediscover the same ideas ev… 1 hour ago
- RT @hugoestr: I find myself having more and more respect for those who came before me in programming and engineering. Reading original pape… 1 hour ago
- Weather was good enough for some outdoor miles. The war on cubicle body continues. https://t.co/mi87OgRVz1 2 hours ago
- RT @fulcrumapp: See how Stephanie went from Executive Assistant/HR Manager to Director of Corporate Development and Strategy in 5 years: ht… 4 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.