- Unemployment rate falls in Md., Va., D.C. wapo.st/10CSnwk via @washingtonpost 1 day ago
- Another Windows update horks Esri software. I'm also seeing problems with non-Esri stuff. WTF Redmond? 1 day ago
- Living on the edge. Attempting a git push over McWifi. 1 day ago
- The DC/MD/VA Geo Post is out! paper.li/billdollins/DM… ▸ Top stories today via @GeoThum @gisblog @crysb 2 days ago
- Cool stuff percolating at @Esri . Could be a fun UC, though I won't be there. 2 days ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.
Search Results for: zigGIS
So I’ve actually noticed a surprising uptick in traffic related to zigGIS lately? We also had someone asking about ST-Links on the zigGIS mailing list last week. Clearly, there’s still a level of interest out there for the problem that … Continue reading
Abe Gillespie made it official today on the zigGIS Google Group: development on zigGIS will cease.
If you’ve been to the Obtuse Software site recently, you may or may not have noticed a change to the “Who We Are” page. It now lists only Abe Gillespie and Paolo Corti. Prior to my trip to Colorado to … Continue reading
Abe announced the availability of hotfix 3 for zigGIS 2.0.5. From the announcement: Hotfix 3 fixes an issue that prevented point layers from being editable; it also includes all prior hotfixes. The hotfix is a free upgrade and is highly … Continue reading