- Unemployment rate falls in Md., Va., D.C. wapo.st/10CSnwk via @washingtonpost 2 days ago
- Another Windows update horks Esri software. I'm also seeing problems with non-Esri stuff. WTF Redmond? 2 days ago
- Living on the edge. Attempting a git push over McWifi. 2 days ago
- The DC/MD/VA Geo Post is out! paper.li/billdollins/DM… ▸ Top stories today via @GeoThum @gisblog @crysb 2 days ago
- Cool stuff percolating at @Esri . Could be a fun UC, though I won't be there. 2 days ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.
Search Results for: SpatiaLite
On what seems to be turning into SpatiaLite Monday, Sandro Furieri also announced on the SpatiaLite Google Group the availability of a stable version of SpatiaLite for Android. I am happy to see that this version was developed and contributed … Continue reading
It looks like it was a busy weekend for Sandro Furieri and the rest of the SpatiaLite team as version 4.0 was announced on Sunday. There are a number of changes, so it’s best to catch up on them before … Continue reading
Over on the SpatiaLite Google Group, Stine Consulting announced the availability of 2011 TIGER Boundary files in SpatiaLite format. Despite initial enthusiasm, mainstream uptake of SpatiaLite has been slow but I think that’s about to change. Large organizations, such as … Continue reading
Alessandro Furieri announced the availability of the beta of SpatiaLite 3.0.0 on 17 August. It can be downloaded here: http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite-3.0.0-BETA/index.html. Some of the more interesting additions include additional support for topology and the ability to export GeoJSON. I did a … Continue reading