- Salesforce Nabs Open Source Database Guru for War on Oracle | Wired Enterprise | Wired.com wired.com/wiredenterpris… HT @GeoDAWG 8 hours ago
- RT @washingtonpost: Obama posthumously awards Congressional Gold Medal to four Birmingham girls killed by the KKK in 1963 http://t.co/jicqj… 15 hours ago
- RT @caseorganic: Yesterday I asked if any self-taught programmers would be willing to share their story. The survey link is now live! http:… 1 day ago
- Baseball is the best sport to listen to on the radio. 1 day ago
- Spatial SQL: accept no imitations. 1 day ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.
Search Results for: Silverlight
In a previous post, I mentioned that I developed a MeasureString function for use in developing an annotation tool. In this post, I’ll go into a little bit more detail about that tool. For purposes of discussion, I extended the … Continue reading
Despite recent news regarding Silverlight, I expect some of my projects to continue using it for the near term. Others may be taking the same tack, so I thought I’d go ahead and offer this up. Several of the projects … Continue reading
I was working on an annotation tool for an application I am developing using the Esri Silverlight API. The TextSymbol class has properties to specify the X and Y offsets in order to position the text relative to the symbol’s … Continue reading
Updated: This demo application now running here. I will update this demo periodically, as time permits, so keep checking back. At the 2010 ESRI Federal User Conference, WeoGeo announced the availability of a toolbar for interacting with WeoGeo Market and … Continue reading