- My NCAA lacrosse bracket is completely shot so I'm falling back to my old standby of rooting against Duke. 3 hours ago
- Unemployment rate falls in Md., Va., D.C. wapo.st/10CSnwk via @washingtonpost 2 days ago
- Another Windows update horks Esri software. I'm also seeing problems with non-Esri stuff. WTF Redmond? 2 days ago
- Living on the edge. Attempting a git push over McWifi. 2 days ago
- The DC/MD/VA Geo Post is out! paper.li/billdollins/DM… ▸ Top stories today via @GeoThum @gisblog @crysb 2 days ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.
Search Results for: SharpMap
I got a surprise e-mail from Felix today letting me know that the SpatiaLite provider I posted some time ago, along with Kev’s great spatial index work, has been included in the SharpMap repository. If you’re looking for one place … Continue reading
I mentioned in an earlier post that I was working on building a SpatiaLite data provider for SharpMap 0.9. That effort was mainly a learning exercise for me as work has already begun on one for SharpMap 2.0. I am … Continue reading
Following up on my post a few months back about GeoJSON and SharpMap; here is the code to the converter as it stands so far. I have mentioned recently that things have been pretty busy at work so I have … Continue reading
In between proposals, white papers and the like, I’ve been able to do a little coding to keep myself sane. Recently, I have been playing with SharpMap, GeoJSON and OpenLayers. But not necessarily in that order. Originally, I was looking … Continue reading