- Spatial SQL: accept no imitations. 36 minutes ago
- Not sure I'm liking the new G+ 6 hours ago
- RT @howardbutler: Embed V8 in MapServer #ideasfromfoss4gna 7 hours ago
- Dear MSFT, the next version of Visual Studio should automatically convert VB projects to C#. Please? 10 hours ago
- The DC/MD/VA Geo Post is out! paper.li/billdollins/DM… ▸ Top stories today via @crysb @tmcw @GeoTechie 17 hours ago
The information in this weblog is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
This weblog does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion and probably incorrect.
Search Results for: ESRI
In support of some of our ongoing PIM work, we’ve been integrating the Esri File Geodatabase (FGDB) API into some tools. Without going into a level of detail that would hijack this post, one of the many functions performed by … Continue reading
Okay, everybody calm the hell down. Anyone who thinks that the Esri acquisition of GeoIQ is strange hasn’t been paying attention to two things: 1) the direction that Esri says they want to go and 2) what the GeoIQ platform … Continue reading
After arriving a little late on Day 2 due to needing to push updates to an application we’re building for an NGO, I was able to catch most of the session about deploying ArcGIS Server in the cloud. James was … Continue reading
I didn’t catch the first half of the Esri Federal GIS Conference plenary but James did a good recap of it on his blog. I did, however, catch the second half and the opening of the exhibit hall. This year … Continue reading